At the opening of Capital Markets Day 2018, LafargeHolcim announced that its executing at full speed on the company’s Strategy 2022 – “Building for Growth,” which was launched in March. In the course of the year, the company has delivered solid results, developed positive momentum and showed significant progress at increasing profitable growth.
“Our performance in 2018 shows that execution of Strategy 2022 – ‘Building for Growth’ is at full speed. We have simplified the organization and are ahead of target with our SG&A savings program,” said Jan Jenisch, CEO of LafargeHolcim. “With the recent divestment of our Indonesia operations we reached a major milestone in focusing our portfolio, which allowed us to accelerate deleveraging. At the same time, we aggressively move forward in Aggregates and Ready-Mix Concrete. These results are strong proof points for our Strategy 2022 and we will continue delivering across all value drivers.”
The 2018 full-year targets are confirmed as follows:
- Net Sales growth of 4 to 6 percent on a like-for-like basis.
- Recurring EBITDA growth of 3 to 5 percent on a like-for-like basis.
In 2019, the solid global market demand is expected to continue. As part of its 2019 full-year targets, the company expects:
- Net Sales growth of 3 to 5 percent on a like-for-like basis, delivering target of Strategy 2022.
- Recurring EBITDA growth of minimum 5 percent on a like-for-like basis, delivering target of Strategy 2022
- Accelerate deleveraging, achieve 2 times or less Net Debt to Recurring EBITDA ratio by end of 2019.