The 61st Annual IEEE-IAS/PCA Cement Industry Technical Conference will be held in the St. Louis Convention Center, April 28-May 2, 2019. The conference will include presentations of the latest technology covering a variety of topics important to the industry.
There will also be tutorials, professional training sessions, a state of the industry report and much more. More than 150 exhibitors will display the latest in product and service offerings. There will also be networking events to meet industry colleagues and make new connections.
Educational sessions will include:
· Minimizing the Consumption of Ammonia for Controlling NOx Emissions
· Plant “Quick” Evaluation – Kiln Systems
· Routine Process Analysis
· The Application of Analyzers Beyond Raw Mix Control
· Introducing a Standard Process for the Management of CAPEX Projects (large and small)
· Effective Planning and Scheduling of Maintenance Outages
· Implementing a Better Process for Compressed Air Systems
· A Guide to Preparing Engineering Scopes of Work for Plant-based Process Improvement Projects
· Vertical Mill Gearbox Maintenance Tips
· Basic Design Criteria for Open Gears
· The use of XRD in Kiln Optimization
· Quarry Fleet Optimization
For more information go to www.cementconference.org.