U.S. Tsubaki launched a new and improved corporate website, www.ustsubaki.com, which features a sleek, modern look with easy-to-operate navigation across all devices and advanced search functionality to help visitors more quickly access the best-in-class resources available.
Visitors to the website can:
- Utilize product configurators to create a custom 2D- or 3D-CAD model.
- Easily search for products and download CAD drawings.
- Use product interchanges to find a comparable Tsubaki product.
- View U.S. Tsubaki’s domestic manufacturing facilities in action.
- Research key Tsubaki products by industry.
- Learn about ProService, the on-site Lifecycle Management Program.
- Access website content in English and Spanish.
“As a trusted leader for power transmission and motion control needs, U.S. Tsubaki has always placed the customer experience first, and we’re extremely proud to better extend that commitment to our new website,”said George Basel, director of marketing and product management for U.S. Tsubaki. “Through this revamped website we offer users a fresh, modern look, numerous technical resources, and a greater array of industry-specific information to help them find a custom solution. It promises to better meet the needs of our customers and maintain a competitive advantage in the market.”